Gunung Api Purba Nglanggeran

by - 11:33 PM



 Last weekend, boyfriend and I went camping at Gunung Api Purba Nglanggeran. We went there with some of his friends, Apis, Ayu, Ulya, and Dimar. It made my weekend perfect! I still can’t get over it.

 We started hiking around 6 p.m. It was drizzle and dark. It took around 2 hours to reach the camping ground. After building the tent and filling out tummy with home-made-cooked-food (Yes, we didn’t make instant food, thank you boyfriend, Ayu and Ulya!), we went up to the higher ground to see the city from above. Since we weren’t on the top of the mountain, the view wasn’t quite good. Some trees were on our sight, the sky wasn’t so clear. We couldn’t find any stars in it, even the moon hid behind the clouds. Then we back to the camp. The girls decided to sleep early and the boys still up doing their thing, making coffee, checking the tent, listening to the radio.

 After a while, boyfriend and I hung out on hammock which Apis brought. It was really comfortable. We enjoyed the rest of the night. Watching into the darkness, feeling the breeze in our feet. I could say it was one of the best nights we have ever spent together. We talked about everything,  getting to know each other more. I finally couldn’t hold my eyes open again, so I decided to sleep.

 In the morning, we went to the top of the mountain. Gawd! It was amazing!!! I could have stayed there for hours. I couldn’t find words to describe how amazing it was.



Hiking + Camping = Checked !

You May Also Like

0 comments